Did you just download Google Chrome browser to your Desktop or PC and you don’t understand it default language (English)? Here in this tutorial am going to teach you on how to change language in Google Chrome to any language of your choice now let get to it.
How To Change Language In Google Chrome
1. Locate and double-click the Google Chrome icon showing on your desktop screen to open the software and wait few minutes for it to propagate
2. Tap on the 3 dots appearing at the top-right of your desktop screen, where a drop down lists will appear, kindly scroll down and tap on Settings, then a new screen appears showing you the chrome browser settings.
3. On the screen wait few seconds for it to complete it loading, then scroll down to it final end there you will find a text with a drop-down arrow beside it. Tap on it then it displays a full whole list
4. Scroll down, locate the Language option and tap on it, you should find it half way down the page in the Advanced Section and click Add Languages it’s a link below the Languages section, clicking this pop-up a new tab on your desktop screen which shows a whole full set of languages.
5. Languages appearing on your screen are arranged alphabetically kindly scroll down and select any preferred language of your choice by ticking the check box beside the language and click add at the bottom-right corner of your desktop screen, then it automatically add your selected languages to the list of languages.
Now you have successfully added your preferred language to use, in your Google Chrome browser, now let make this our default language
6. Tap on the 3 dots at the top-right in your language dialect click Display Google Chrome in this language in the pop-up menu.
Languages such as “English”, cannot be set as the default language; instead, you’ll have to select the “English (United States)” dialect or another dialect.
7. Close your chrome browser and relaunch it for it to reset your browser to your preferred default language or tap on Relaunch found in front of the language you just switched to.
Doing so will automatically close your chrome browser and wait at least 30 seconds and your chrome browser automatically lunches itself.
There you have successfully changed your chrome browser language to any language of your own choosing, I hope this article helped you just like it helped others kindly drop your comment and reviews we’d be glad you did.